Path, our advice engine, projects your net-worth assuming flat balances on your credit card, student loan and auto loan balances, which means your net worth calculation includes a reduction in value equal to the current balance for all periods in the projection. As your current balance changes, this is automatically captured in the projections.
- How do I track an account, asset, or liability in my plan that can’t be linked?
- What assumptions are made with health care expenses?
- Can I track my mortgage, loans, credit cards or other liabilities with Wealthfront?
- What accounts are included in my retirement goal?
- What assumptions does Wealthfront make regarding my housing costs while I travel?