Path projects your net-worth assuming flat balances on your credit card, student loan and auto loan balances, which means your net worth calculation includes a reduction in value equal to the current balance for all periods in the projection. As your current balance changes, this is automatically captured in the projections.
- How do you project the future value of my home?
- What accounts are included in my retirement goal?
- Can I specify a different retirement year for myself and my spouse?
- How does the fee waiver work when I have multiple accounts? Is it per account or per client?
- What ETFs does Wealthfront use to implement tax-loss harvesting?