Path projects your net-worth assuming flat balances on your credit card, student loan and auto loan balances, which means your net worth calculation includes a reduction in value equal to the current balance for all periods in the projection. As your current balance changes, this is automatically captured in the projections.
- What assumptions are made with health care expenses?
- What accounts are included in my retirement goal?
- What assumptions does Wealthfront make regarding my housing costs while I travel?
- How do you determine where I should save for my travel costs?
- How do I track an account, asset, or liability in Path that can’t be linked?