If you add your mortgage details to your plan, we project the remaining balance of your mortgage by subtracting our estimates of your future mortgage principal payments from your mortgage’s current balance. Our mortgage projections assume you continue to make mortgage payments on-time. They do not consider delayed payments, default, refinancing, interest rate renegotiation, or other extenuating circumstances.
- Can I track my mortgage, loans, credit cards or other liabilities with Wealthfront?
- How come my annuity doesn't show in my plan?
- If I currently own a home, how does that affect the Home Planning goal in my plan?
- Can I pay my credit card bill, mortgage, rent, or other bills using my cash account?
- Why do the curves during the drawdown period sometimes go up before going down?