Each collection starts with an investment theme - a reason why someone might want to invest in a particular business segment, thesis, or idea. Once we have identified the investment theme, we find stocks that fit the theme. Sometimes, this will result in a large number of stocks. If this happens, we sort the stocks by market capitalization and select the largest stocks meeting the criteria to form the collection.
- What is a stock collection? Do I have to invest in an entire collection?
- How many securities do you support for stock investing?
- Is the Stock Investing Account managed like my Automated Investing Account?
- ETFs Available for Investing Accounts at Wealthfront
- Can I buy a fractional share of a stock in my Stock Investing Account?