You can transfer funds between some Wealthfront accounts and not others. (As a reminder, you can transfer funds between external bank accounts and any Wealthfront account).
- Internal transfers between Cash Accounts and Taxable Investment Accounts
- Contributions from Cash Accounts to IRAs (Traditional, Roth, SEP)
We don’t support:
- Internal transfers between two Wealthfront Cash Accounts
- Internal transfers between two Wealthfront Investment Accounts
- Internal transfers to or from Wealthfront 529 Accounts
- Distributions from an IRA into another Wealthfront Account (we just support contributions from a Cash Account into an IRA)
Cash Account is offered by Wealthfront Brokerage LLC (“Wealthfront Brokerage”), a member of FINRA/SIPC. Neither Wealthfront Brokerage nor its affiliates is a bank , and Cash Account is not a checking or savings account. We convey funds to institutions accepting and maintaining deposits. Investment management and advisory services are provided by Wealthfront Advisers LLC (“Wealthfront Advisers”), an SEC registered investment adviser, and financial planning tools are provided by Wealthfront Software LLC (“Wealthfront”).
Nothing in this communication should be construed as tax advice, a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to buy or sell any security. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and are not intended to imply that Wealthfront Advisers or its affiliates endorses, sponsors, promotes and/or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated otherwise.
All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of money you invest, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. Please see our Full Disclosure for important details.
Wealthfront Advisers and Wealthfront Brokerage are wholly owned subsidiaries of Wealthfront Corporation.
© 2020 Wealthfront Corporation. All rights reserved.