Wealthfront offers technical support via email and phone on weekdays from 7 AM to 5 PM Pacific time. We are committed to answering all emails within 24 business hours (i.e. the next business day if an email is sent during a weekend). However, some issues may take more than one day to resolve. Our highly trained and licensed product support staff is delighted to help you with your technical problems.
By technical problems we mean we are happy to help with the following issues:
- Questions about an individual transaction in your account.
- Questions about how to transfer cash or securities into or out of your Wealthfront account.
- Questions about finding resources on our site like our blog.
We also offer a comprehensive and easy to navigate list of FAQs on all facets of our service.
We specifically do not offer the following types of support:
- Investment advice, either related to our service or others.
- Performance guarantees or virtually any other guarantee such as the timing of an investment or withdrawal.
- Financial planning advice. Our Path features are intended to serve this purpose.
- Transactions requests. All transaction requests (including withdrawals) must be requested via our app – either via web or mobile.
- Shadowing clients to ensure they properly use our application to perform a transaction.
- Explaining why our service is superior to alternatives. We provide an unprecedented amount of content on our methodology and results for you to review at your convenience.
The only way we can afford to offer our very high yields on our cash accounts and very low fees on our investment accounts is to automate everything and limit our customer support to technical issues. If we can’t automate a process, then we don’t offer it. We are not an appropriate service for someone who wants frequent feedback from an advisor.
That being said, you can rest assured we will always be available should you encounter a problem with our service and you will never suffer economic harm if we created the problem.
You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wealthfront prepared this article for informational purposes and not as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Wealthfront and its affiliates may rely on information from various sources we believe to be reliable (including clients and other third parties), but cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. See our Full Disclosure for more important information.
Wealthfront and its affiliates do not provide tax advice and investors are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisor. Financial advisory and planning services are only provided to investors who become clients by way of a written agreement. All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of money you invest. Past performance does not guarantee future performance.